For more than 30 years, Kroll Ontrack has been providing technology-enabled services and software to help law firms, corporations, government agencies and consumers solve complex data challenges. Part of the KrolLDiscovery brand, Kroll Ontrack provides market leading data recovery for any type of media – hard drives, SSD, server, RAID, virtual, cloud, mobile, tape, NAS/SAN/DAS, laptop, desktop computers and Apple devices. Additionally, through proprietary technologies and expert services around the globe, Kroll Ontrack helps clients with email extraction, tape management and data destruction.
For the Italian branch in Gallarate (VA) we're looking for:
Senior Marketing Specialist (F/M)
Kroll Ontrack is looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist. In this role, you will define and execute the marketing strategy for the Italian market. You will develop and implement primarily online marketing programs and campaigns to target the IT reseller channel, but also execute marketing tactics towards SMB and corporates. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including international and domestic marketing, sales and product teams.
- Management of Kroll Ontrack website with the goal to increase visibility, relevant traffic and leads
- Maintain a strong online presence through Public Relations (PR), social media and the blog
- Localization of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases, brochures)
- Development and execution of the quarterly marketing plans
- Selection and management of local agencies such as PR, SEO
- Local execution of online and offline marketing programmes to create lead generation
- Management of the local marketing budget
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency
Education, experience & skills
- Degree in Marketing, Business Communications or Digital Communications is required. A technical degree (Computer Science or similar) would also be considered.
- Experience in web content entry using content management systems like: Sitefinity, Epicore, Sitecore, Wordpress
- Verifiable social media experience in a commercial role or as a personal hobby/activity. Experience on all major social media platforms is required
- Advanced knowledge and breadth of marketing communications activities including direct mail, advertising, events, Web sites, online marketing, public relations, sales support and programme management
- Native Italian and Advanced English language skills
- Intermediate project management skills
- IT Business to Business channel marketing experience
If this is of interest, please send us your application and CV in English (only English application will be considered for the role) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your application.